|Margarine fat||150 grams|
|Baking powder||1/4 tea spoon|
|Baking soda||1/4 tea spoon|
|Milk powder||1 table spoon|
|Cocoa powder||1 table spoon|
|Vanilla flavour||few drops|
|Chocolate flavour||few drops|
|Cashew nut||50 grams|
1. Cream fat and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Beat the egg with flavor and add gradually to the mixture using the Planetary mixer.
3. Sieve maida with baking powder, milk powder and cocoa powder.
4. Distribute the cashew nut by mixing with flour.
5. Beat the egg with flavour and add gradually to the mixture.
6. Dissolve soda in water and mix alternatively with flour mix.
7. Pour the mixture in a greased tray and bake at 180c for about 15-20 minutes using Rotary Rack oven.
Enjoy and Serve this delicious Brownie.