|Granulated sugar||250 grams|
|Milk powder||15 grams|
|Baking powder||1/2 tea spoon|
|Vanilla and fruit flavour||Few drops|
1. Beat egg, sugar and salt till sugar dissolves using our Planetary mixer.
2. Using beater, add maida and baking powder.
3. Add gel and water to the mixture and continue whipping from low to high speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add flavor, oil and whip for few seconds.
5. Pour the batter into tray and bake at 180c for about 30 minutes using our Rotary Rack Oven.
Enjoy and Serve this delicious cake.