|Baking powder||1/4 tea spoon|
|Vanilla flavour||few drops|
|Butter paper||1/2 sheet|
|Grain sugar||1 table spoon|
|Coconut powder||50 grams|
|Hot water||1 table spoon|
1. Beat the eggs into a clean dry bowl with sugar and flavor. beat the egg till thick and creamy froth using our Planetary mixer.
2. Sieve flour and baking powder twice
3. Add flour to the above mixture gradually and hot water and mix lightly.
4. Pour the mixture into the paper lined and greased Swiss roll tin and level it.
5. Bake at 160c for 10 to 15 minutes using our Rotary Rack Oven.
6. Quickly turn on to a sheet of butter paper with grain sugar scatter on it.
7. Remove the paper which is sticky on the cake and smear jam on it uniformly.
8. Roll the cake uniform and firmly.
9. Cool it thoroughly, slice it and decorate with coconut powder.
Enjoy and Serve this delicious cake.