|Margarine fat||170 grams|
|Baking powder||1/2 tea spoon|
|Orange emulsion||few drops|
|Orange essence||few drops|
1. Sieve the flour and baking powder twice.
2. Cream the orange rind along with fat and sugar.
3. Beat the egg along with orange colour and flavor.
4. Add the beaten egg to the creamed mixture gradually using our Planetary mixer.
5. Add flour/ maida.
6. Add the orange juice, pulp and grated and balanced rind, mix slowly and thoroughly.
7. Bake at 160c for 30 minutes using Rotary Rack Oven.
Enjoy and Serve this delicious cake.