|Marvo fat||25 grams|
|Milk powder||2 table spoon|
1. Sieve the flour twice and add yeast using Flour Sifter.
2. Dissolve salt and sugar in water and add to the flour
3.Mix well and knead to a soft and smooth dough using the Spiral mixer
4. Knead in fat and rest the dough till it doubles in its size
5. Shape it for bun or bread and proof the buns/ bread till it doubles in its size using the double trolley proofer
6. Bake at 200c for 25 to 35 minutes using Rotary Rack Oven using Rotary Rack Oven.
Enjoy and Serve this delicious Bread