The hopper with frame is designed for constant dough dosing into the dough divider’s hopper, facilitating the latter’s accuracy when dividing the dough into smaller portions.
A dosing flap mounted on the bottom of the hopper assures a controlled dosing of dough into the dough divider’s hopper. The dosing flap can be regulated automatically through PLC, with the assistance of a pneumatic cylinder.
- LT – H
- The Hopper Is Made Of Stainless Steel .
- It Is of a Pyramid Shape With Rounded Edges , Which Facilitates its Cleaning, as well as Ensures Smooth Dough Flow into The Dough Divider’s Hopper .
Basic version of the device includes:
- lifting device with bowl support for a single size of trolleys with bowl
- safety railing
- Brake motor: Rotomotive (Italian make)
- Threaded spindle made bright steel machined to precise.
- 4 safety limit switches with 3 on bottom and 1 on top also with mechanical stopper.
(Pneumatic) version includes:
- MS tube with painted frame
- Stainless steel hopper SS 304
- pneumatic cylinder (Festo Make) driven flap
- Three photo-sensors(Sick Make PNP) for dough level in the dough divider’s hopper
- Teflon coated hopper
|Load capacity (Kg)||700||
Installed power (KW)
|3 Ph 415 V, 50 Hz|
|Batch Hopper : New|
|Bowl volume (I)||
Max. dough quantity (kg)
|hopper dimensions (mm)||1300x1300x2622|
|heigh of discharging (mm)||2722|
|gross machine weight (kg)||217|